Executive Assistant & Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Assistant & Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

Executive assistant & human resources assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

"Oh, bye the way, how old are your children?"

1 Answer

I was so surprised that he asked that I blurted out their ages. His eye contact message said it all, and I know I lost the job at that moment. Of course, I should have said that was an inappropriate question, and he was just trying to get a read on my age. I wish I could report him to somewhere. :-(

How experienced are you with event planning? We are organizing events every month for our employees (about 1000) and that would be one of the main tasks for this position.

1 Answer

The interview was very conversational and pleasant with typical interview questions such as tell me what you know about CFA, why do you want to leave your current position, tell me about yourself, etc. I was used to formal panel interviews but this was nothing like that and I felt like I could connect to the person interviewing me.

I would have to say that the most unexpected question that I was asked was 3 words of how my mother would describe me. I never really thought about that, but it was an interesting lesson. I like how the interview process isn't just all technical...it's also getting to know the person. They seem to care about the persona of who is interviewing, not just if they can crunch numbers and program.

Just talk..???? (as I said they were late and putting on shoes while I was getting seated)