Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked about flexibility as that is a #1 requirement in this position.

Your Education?

1 Answer

How did you end up in USA?

2 Answers

You look very young?

2 Answers

The questions weren't difficult or unexpected. The biggest issue facing the two C-levels was travel. They wanted to know how I would best handle international and domestic travel situations (like missing flights, canceled flights, etc.).

1 Answer

This was a very scripted interview in that if you've read the "top 10 interview questions" all of them were asked. The panel of 6 came in to the interview in groups of 2 which makes the interviewee repeat "tell me about yourself" 3 separate times. "Can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer situation?" "Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?" "How do you deal with a difficult personality in the office?" "Can you tell me what this person did to make them difficult to deal with?" "Why ICMA-RC?" Only asked by the HR Consultant.

1 Answer

What are you looking for in a position?

1 Answer

If you have multiple clients, how would you handle priorities for each?

1 Answer

Have you had a job doing more personal duties as opposed to EA duties?

3 Answers

"Oh, bye the way, how old are your children?"

2130 of 2,793 Interview Questions