Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is the most difficult work situation you have been in and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

What is something you should NOT do in this job?

1 Answer

The executive immediately said that my resume spoke for itself so he didn't have a whole lot of questions for me, he mostly shared information regarding the company and where they are headed over the next several years. Right about then, while he was scanning through my resume, he realized he knew a few people from my former company (which just so happens to be my favorite job of all time...although this one is coming very close). After he asked me if I knew these 2-3 guys he knew and asked I knew them - I said YES, YES!! I actually worked for one of Executives for several years. He then told me a lot about the company and where they were looking to go over the next several years. We just clicked right away!! He then called my former executive. It was very fast afterwards that I received an email from my current executive letting me know that spoke to my former executive. But he went one step farther which tugged at my heart. Instead of just saying "he had nothing but great things to say about you", He actually TOLD me what great things he said about me. I thought that was very impressive.

3 hour skills test.

How old are you?

1 Answer

How did you handle working with several people?

1 Answer

How would you handle a difficult situation

1 Answer

Do you look at this job opportunity as a career or as a stepping stone along your career path?

1 Answer

How do you feel about being on call to help the CEO 7/24 including Sundays and having twelve hour work days beginning at 6:00 am?

1 Answer

Describe a specific situation when you disagreed with your supervisor (assume neither view was in violation of any policies or procedures). Discuss how you handled the disagreement. What was the outcome?

4150 of 2,463 Interview Questions