Executive Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Executive Assistant Manager

Executive Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Executive assistant manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

I was asked to create a spreadsheet to track nursing hours/patients that would allow the nursing staff to simply input nursing hour numbers and it would calculate specific ratios to assist with scheduling. This was difficult because of complex formulas need to evaluate specific criteria of nursing hours. I developed this sheet based on my knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This sheet remains in use even today.

This was the strangest interview I have ever had. After the great first interview they asked me to come back 2 days later, and I rode around with a person who is doing the door to door sales now...All in all this was a 12 hr 2nd interview!

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? We want to make sure this is a good fit for you and for us. Do you feel this could be a position where you'd be challenged and could grow?

1 Answer

Questions pertained to each partner's division and what my background was in relation to their area of the business. Strengths and weaknesses, "what if" scenarios, past experiences of both parties were discussed.

1 Answer

How do you feel about working overnight?

1 Answer

"What do you want to do here?"

1 Answer

-Tell me about a time you had trouble leading a project or team? How did you handle it and what was the outcome? -Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your supervisor? How did you handle it and what was the outcome? -Tell me about a time you exceeded someone's expectations? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Would I be able/comfortable performing the tasks outlined?

1 Answer

How could I take the skills from my precious job and bring them into the company

110 of 88 Interview Questions