Executive Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Executive assistant manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

I was asked to create a spreadsheet to track nursing hours/patients that would allow the nursing staff to simply input nursing hour numbers and it would calculate specific ratios to assist with scheduling. This was difficult because of complex formulas need to evaluate specific criteria of nursing hours. I developed this sheet based on my knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This sheet remains in use even today.

Describe the last time a customer or client got angry with you.

1 Answer

What would you define as a strength and a weakness?

1 Answer

How did you solve a disagreement with another employee?

1 Answer

How could I take the skills from my precious job and bring them into the company

1 Answer

How did I manage time deadlines for multiple tasks?

1 Answer

They demanded to know what year I graduated from high school and pushed back when I tried to decline to answer personal questions about my family relationships when I was a teenager. Especially in a room full of people, those questions felt very intimidating and invasive.

1 Answer

Questions pertained to each partner's division and what my background was in relation to their area of the business. Strengths and weaknesses, "what if" scenarios, past experiences of both parties were discussed.

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? We want to make sure this is a good fit for you and for us. Do you feel this could be a position where you'd be challenged and could grow?

110 of 68 Interview Questions