Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview Questions

Executive assistant to chief executive officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you hear about the position?

2 Answers

I was asked this question multiple times and each time my response was repeated back to me incorrectly. I was eventually told they thought I was lying about how I found out about the position. Very insulting. Not a good working environment in the CEO's office.

Not a good environment in any department.

How would I schedule his day?

1 Answer

The interview itself was not difficult, it was just very uneasy because the questions they asked had nothing to with the job. He asked to many personal questions unrelated to the position. I was not comfortable with that, had to tiptoe around that. Then I had to take an Excel test that owner of the company boasted that he gave 300 of these tests to all applying applicants. Now I have certification in Excel, and this test was not working correctly at all, because the correct way to execute an Excel program was coming up as wrong on this bogus computer test, and for someone who has given over 300 of these tests, he couldn't even get the trail test to run and when the test was finished, my score was never given.

1 Answer

Are you interested in this kind of job with these kinds of extreme demands/expectations?

2 Answers

Give an example of a time a situation seemed impossible, but you succeed in the end.

Do i like to read?

2 Answers

The easy is a test of how you think. It will not be read but edited for any error or mistakes. The key to winning over is making sure you quote from the CEO's book.

1 Answer

What was I looking for in my career

What are 3 strengths, 3 weaknesses

1 Answer

Reason for departure of previous employment