Executive Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Consultant Interview Questions

Executive consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How many ping pong balls can you fit on an airplane?

1 Answer

I guessed how many seats. I asked questions like international or domestic plane. Then figured out how many balls per seat and went from there.

The most difficult question I was asked is, "What could you do with more income", which is the slogan for our division.

1 Answer

What methodologies do you base your approach upon?

Why is the sky blue.

1 Answer

How do you approach a new prospect in determining what value proposition you would choose to promote.

1 Answer

So obviously asking what interested you in the job is a given, but the interviewer actually asked why I made the decision to go into marketing as a career in the first place. It seems like an easy enough question to answer, but if you're not prepared for it, I wouldn't be shocked if a person were to kind of get their thoughts scattered. Luckily, I was able to answer it quickly and eloquently.

1 Answer

General/typical interview questions. EX: What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?

The group that interviewed you separately will all meet at the end of the interview and you must present a PowerPoint presentation on the topic of your choice (this is explained before the interview onsite) For most interviewing for such a role this is a simple task, however doing this as part of a job interview can be stressful.

1 -"Why are you here?" 2 - "What can you bring to Image & Stance?"

1 Answer

1. Career Interests (Strengths) 2. Ability to Outline Processes 3. Define a Problem w Solution

110 of 38 Interview Questions