Executive consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for executive consultant

Executive consultant Interview Questions

executive consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My experience, what drives me, what I can bring to the company, what excites me about the work they're doing, etc.

2 Answers

Would you rather take a Salary of $80k, or a $40k salary and on top of that, get paid what you're worth?

With the experience I have in Heavy Equipments , I can reduce machine downtime both on component removal and replacing, technical problems troubleshooting. I can also reduce machine downtime by carrying out proper Preventive Maintenance on the machine.

If I were a prospective client, how would you approach me in a phone call to engage me as a client of your executive search services?

1 Answer

Are you looking for a "corporate" environment?

1 Answer

So obviously asking what interested you in the job is a given, but the interviewer actually asked why I made the decision to go into marketing as a career in the first place. It seems like an easy enough question to answer, but if you're not prepared for it, I wouldn't be shocked if a person were to kind of get their thoughts scattered. Luckily, I was able to answer it quickly and eloquently.

1 Answer

How are your skills at prospecting new potential clients?

1 Answer

I have a former employer who worked at your company, they where awesome and said great things about your company why do you want to leave? Why did you move here or there? Why did you study x instead of y? Why did you study at D instead A? Why have you not been promoted to a higher position at your current employer? Why are you interested in sales? Explain how will perform? Why do you not go work at z? Where else have you applied? Who else is interviewing you? Why do you think you will be successful?

1 Answer

What is your Why for joining Rodan + Fields.

1 Answer

What methodologies do you base your approach upon?

1 Answer

Do you have experience with off-shore resources and a matrixed environment?

1 Answer

Are you interested in W2 or 1099 work?

110 of 68 Interview Questions