Executive Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Housekeeper Interview Questions

Executive housekeeper interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Did you work in hotel before? ;)

1 Answer

"What mistake have you made in the past, and what did you do to fix it?"

1 Answer

My commitment to being "The Best"

1 Answer

Who would rate our ( the job ) proformance for the past year?

1 Answer

Have you worked in the hotel industry before?

Why should we hire you

How can you help Hyatt?

1 Answer

I was asked to explain what made me interested in the position and what experience I had in the field....How many years in management I had, and to give an example on dealing with a difficult client/customer and how I resolved it, as well as co-worker or staff member...Also what if any certification for chemicals I may have and knowledge on their uses as well, with being asked about my standards for cleaning, staff direction,and customer relations and office or computer program knowledge... He was quite thorough and it was a good half hour to a 45 minute interview... I was asked at the end if I had questions for him and I did so I asked them and he gave his answers and at the end we agreed it was a fit... I got the job!!!

1 Answer

The interviewer wanted to know how I found out about the job;What were some of my challenges at my last job;How I handled those challenges;What was the outcome of those challenges; What do you see as one of your challenges here;Where would I like to see myself in the next 3 to 5 years; How do I feel abut cross-training;How do I handle changes.

110 of 18 Interview Questions