Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Executive

Executive Interview Questions

22,998

Executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I told you, you weren't qualified for the position what would you say?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

The Recruiter told me to take the predictive index without thinking about it, just go with my gut. So when I received the test in my email, it was a Friday afternoon, and I just opened it up and blasted through it!. I took maybe 2 minutes to complete it. This turned out to be the wrong way to do it, because I flunked it! Not that you can really flunk i this type of test, but I answered it very sparsely, clicking a couple of traits on the 1st page and then a couple more on the 2nd and then hitting submit.

Should torture be legal?

2 Answers

where would you go if you have to spend your holidays?

2 Answers

Its all about the phone script read.

2 Answers

Without even knowing he said, I don't think you can do it and in no seconds asked if I give you the job, how early can you do? Tomorrow!

2 Answers

These questions were not unexpectes as all of them are here on this site. I used this site to study and prepare. Why do you want to work for Target? What interests you about this position? What is your greatest strength/weakness? Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Always say store manager (they don't want to train you only to lose you to another company) How far are you willing to travel? 45-60 minutes from my apt Tell me about a time you came up with a creative solution to a problem. Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision. Tell me about a time you made sure someone received praise/credit. Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision with little information. Tell me about a time you spoke for a team when addressing an issue to your boss. Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult person's performance. Tell me about a time you developed a coworker. Walk me through a time you worked on a group project at work or school and a member was not contributing and what did you do. Interview process is very slow and long so please be patient. Mine took about 6 weeks but it's probably because I skipped the phone interview. 3 months from application to training. I think it's worth the wait.

2 Answers

If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?

4 Answers