Executive Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Management Interview Questions

Executive management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you prefer to work inside or outside of the office...

6 Answers

If it is something regarding door to door sales, please let the candidates know in your first round of interview.

Tell your job applicants the truth about door to door sales before hiring or training. It was a waste of your time and our time..no compensation for traveling. Infact they don't even care for the new trainees. All they care is the sign ups..

Be real. Don't give a false hope where you guys cheat by saying executive managers position which is actually a door to door position. You tricked all of us. Just change the title from executive manager to door to door in your advertisement.

where would you go if you have to spend your holidays?

2 Answers

Without even knowing he said, I don't think you can do it and in no seconds asked if I give you the job, how early can you do? Tomorrow!

2 Answers

Would you rather [Check One] Make more money the harder you work or Get paid by the hourly [sic]

1 Answer

How much money you want to earn in a month? What would you do if you win a lottery?

1 Answer

Nothing really unexpected, must know the difference between a co-op and a condo.

1 Answer

A variety of cold calling questions dealing with breaking the ice and making the sale.

1 Answer

They asked us to analyze data and employee "scorecards" in order to make a recommendation of where the Sales Manager's coaching needed to be focused. Having only just learned about the process, it was this part of the second-round interview that threw some people for a loop.

1 Answer

A variety of how do you over come objection questions. If contact says we don't need anyone right now what do you say?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

110 of 70 Interview Questions