Executive Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Manager Interview Questions

Executive manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

I was asked to create a spreadsheet to track nursing hours/patients that would allow the nursing staff to simply input nursing hour numbers and it would calculate specific ratios to assist with scheduling. This was difficult because of complex formulas need to evaluate specific criteria of nursing hours. I developed this sheet based on my knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This sheet remains in use even today.

How did you solve a disagreement with another employee?

1 Answer

Whats the biggest risk you have ever taken?

1 Answer

What is the area of your weakness?

1 Answer

What keeps Larry Page up at night?

1 Answer

How many people are on your cross functional team ? what are the roles of each of those people. Forgive me while I write this down so that I have insight in to what the organization looks like at Sony.

1 Answer

Questions pertained to each partner's division and what my background was in relation to their area of the business. Strengths and weaknesses, "what if" scenarios, past experiences of both parties were discussed.

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? We want to make sure this is a good fit for you and for us. Do you feel this could be a position where you'd be challenged and could grow?

What motivates you?