Executive Office Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Office Administrator Interview Questions

Executive office administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much experience do you have in dealing/interacting with people of color, minorities, and/or various cultures?

1 Answer

I, myself, am of mixed race; I was raised in Las Vegas; my primary and secondary schools were inner-city public schools. Unlike the Midwest, Caucasians were often the minority there. Throughout my childhood and early adulthood, I was exposed to a melting pot of people from all walks of life, and I learned to understand, accept and respect people who were different from myself. I also worked for a short period of time at the airport during the summer as a supervisor for a company that specialized in wheelchair and electric cart services. Almost all of my employees were minorities - immigrants from Ethiopia and Liberia, Hispanic, and Filipino. I earned the respect of my employees, and they worked very hard for me. All of our customers were elderly, physically disabled, visually impaired, or needed assistance navigating the airport due to language barriers. I set an example for my employees by treating all customers with respect and compassion for their individual needs.

Do i like to read?

2 Answers

There was no unexpected questionaire or unusual about the interview or interviewer.

Would I be able to restructure the day-to day operations of the Oakland office and be able to present the restructure proposal to the Board of Directors in 2 weeks. Then a year later do the same for 3 additional branch offices. Which I did.

What are the most important things you are looking for in assignments?

1 Answer