Executive Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Officer Interview Questions

Executive officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

All my qustions were answered at that time

1 Answer

Great company to work for

Previous job experience that can cross over to Dita and current book of business.

1 Answer

The unexpected request was to take a critical thinking test by a candidate who had spent the last 20 years critically thinking at the CEO level and managing companies very successfully. The Watson Glaser test results were more important to this company than a long verifiable track record of success at the CEO level.

1 Answer

An unexpected comment -- you have taken a company to $120M in revenue. When we get to $100M in revenue how would you feel about stepping down or aside to let someone else take the company to the next level?

1 Answer

How many people are on your cross functional team ? what are the roles of each of those people. Forgive me while I write this down so that I have insight in to what the organization looks like at Sony.

1 Answer

How are your decision making abilities and what decisions have you had to make operationally that could qualify you.

1 Answer

Do you work well outside your immediate environment through outside sources agencies and affiliates?

1 Answer

The easy is a test of how you think. It will not be read but edited for any error or mistakes. The key to winning over is making sure you quote from the CEO's book.

1 Answer

Where will you be in five years?

1 Answer

Unexpected- honestly stunned when she mentioned 'still not official' possibility beyond two I'd come in about, something that would tap high order communications abilities and just maybe, count my 'maturity' as asset with exec who'd used several younger/non-males.

110 of 201 Interview Questions