Executive Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

executive recruiter Interviews

Find jobs for Executive Recruiter

Executive Recruiter Interview Questions

"When hiring an executive recruiter, a recruiting firm will look for candidates who have the industry knowledge and recruiting skills to seek out applicants for executive and high-level management positions. In an interview you can expect to be asked about the traits you look for in executive candidates, the processes you use to vet applicants, and your turnaround rate for filling positions. You should also be prepared to answer any technical questions that pertain to the industry you will be recruiting in."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What qualities/skills do you obtain that would be applicable to a recruiting role, in terms of the specific day-to-day roles and functions of the position?

1 Answer

A recruiter should try to keep on upgrading his/her skill set on a routine basis. the world is so vast and fast...do not stop and be a person who can target the right market/candidate. its just not hunt for the candidate, its about building the brand name and taking it to another level with just from a word of mouth!! Recruitment is such a creative and innovative role and thats what i love about it.

How do you build business relationships?

1 Answer

What type of positions do you usually recruit for & what was the largest commission I ever earned on a placement?

What are your strengths?

9 Answers

Do you work better with men or women?

2 Answers

Given a scenario on "what to do if..."

2 Answers

The Recruiter told me to take the predictive index without thinking about it, just go with my gut. So when I received the test in my email, it was a Friday afternoon, and I just opened it up and blasted through it!. I took maybe 2 minutes to complete it. This turned out to be the wrong way to do it, because I flunked it! Not that you can really flunk i this type of test, but I answered it very sparsely, clicking a couple of traits on the 1st page and then a couple more on the 2nd and then hitting submit.

2 Answers

No questions just explanations.

1 Answer

What motivates you? (Say money)

1 Answer

Most questions related to my prior sales performance . Behavioral questions such as ".. tell me about how you dealt with .....( unresponsive customer, changing standards, delays, etc)

110 of 285 Interview Questions