Executive recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for executive recruiter

Executive recruiter Interview Questions

"When hiring an executive recruiter, a recruiting firm will look for candidates who have the industry knowledge and recruiting skills to seek out applicants for executive and high-level management positions. In an interview you can expect to be asked about the traits you look for in executive candidates, the processes you use to vet applicants, and your turnaround rate for filling positions. You should also be prepared to answer any technical questions that pertain to the industry you will be recruiting in."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about cold-calling?

1 Answer

I don't mind. I'm outgoing and it transfers well over the phone in my voice and energy. I like helping people solve problems and as a recruiter I believe I can convey that well over the phone.

How would you handle bringing in new business?

1 Answer

How would you deal with a difficult hiring manager during a consultative discussion?

1 Answer

Do you have any issues with cold calling?

1 Answer

How much experience and education do you have in the IT field?

1 Answer

What are some sources for identifying/building a talent pool?

1 Answer

What qualities/skills do you obtain that would be applicable to a recruiting role, in terms of the specific day-to-day roles and functions of the position?

1 Answer

What are the three attributes you believe a successful technical recruiter should have?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

In order to recruit IT personnel, we expect you to be up to date on languages and operating systems. Tell us about your experience.

1 Answer

How do you build business relationships?

110 of 16,297 Interview Questions