Executive Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Secretary Interview Questions

"As an executive secretary, you are expected to be able to handle the schedules for high-level executives, prepare statistical reports, and handle information requests, all in a professional manner. In an interview context, employers will want to get a feel for your personality, your experience in working in a corporate setting, and what you believe that you can bring to the company. You may have to role-play a situation where you must deal with a difficult person or diffuse a situation. To ace your interview, bring a positive attitude and emphasize that you are willing to go above and beyond to assist others."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.

1 Answer

The economy doesn't support small businesses right now and I need to return to corporate in order to make a living. Because I like being the support that help the ones around me succeed, I am looking for an Executive Assistant position. I like knowing that other people can pay attention to making money while I keep the world around them running smoothly.

What strengths do you bring to the division?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself... Personal, not work related

1 Answer

Attorneys asked if I had problems with open seating and working with other secretaries. My ability to get along with other secretaries seemed to be a concern.

1 Answer

Where did I want to go within the Company?

1 Answer

What happened with my previous employer.

1 Answer

Have you heard about our company?

1 Answer

Asked to participate in interviews then told my opinion didn't count.

110 of 46 Interview Questions