Executive Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Secretary Interview Questions

"As an executive secretary, you are expected to be able to handle the schedules for high-level executives, prepare statistical reports, and handle information requests, all in a professional manner. In an interview context, employers will want to get a feel for your personality, your experience in working in a corporate setting, and what you believe that you can bring to the company. You may have to role-play a situation where you must deal with a difficult person or diffuse a situation. To ace your interview, bring a positive attitude and emphasize that you are willing to go above and beyond to assist others."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What strengths do you bring to the division?

2 Answers

I am hard working, dedicated and very computer literate.

I am a self starter, motivated to help others or to accomplish my own work duties. I have worked in a office atmosphere, interacted with clients and assisted physicians with schedules and personal commitments. Loyal and trustworthy to my employer.

Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.

1 Answer

Give an example of a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue?

Why should I hire you.

2 Answers

Attorneys asked if I had problems with open seating and working with other secretaries. My ability to get along with other secretaries seemed to be a concern.

1 Answer

Describe a difficult person you have had to work with.

1 Answer

Give us an example of a time you have gone above and beyond in your job and your boss has rewarded you for it.

1 Answer

Where did I want to go within the Company?

110 of 57 Interview Questions