Executive Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Team Leader Interview Questions

Executive team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a situation where you made a mistake

4 Answers

Whenever i get overload works(it means i work for others and me).

describe a situation where you made a mistake

describe a situation where you made a mistake

These questions were not unexpectes as all of them are here on this site. I used this site to study and prepare. Why do you want to work for Target? What interests you about this position? What is your greatest strength/weakness? Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Always say store manager (they don't want to train you only to lose you to another company) How far are you willing to travel? 45-60 minutes from my apt Tell me about a time you came up with a creative solution to a problem. Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision. Tell me about a time you made sure someone received praise/credit. Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision with little information. Tell me about a time you spoke for a team when addressing an issue to your boss. Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult person's performance. Tell me about a time you developed a coworker. Walk me through a time you worked on a group project at work or school and a member was not contributing and what did you do. Interview process is very slow and long so please be patient. Mine took about 6 weeks but it's probably because I skipped the phone interview. 3 months from application to training. I think it's worth the wait.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you made mistake

2 Answers

To be really honest - there was nothing unexpected. There was a math question involving cube roots which seemed mildly challenging on the aptitude test, but that's about it.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you . . . Had to collaborate with a group in order to accomplish a task or a goal. Had to deliver constructive feedback. Had to accomplish multiple tasks in a limited amount of time. etc . .

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had a win-win situation and you convinced the other person to go with your choice.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when....

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to coach someone for something.

1 Answer

Describe a difficult situation?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a subordinate.

110 of 838 Interview Questions