Executive Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Trainee Interview Questions

Executive trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you prefer to work inside or outside of the office...

6 Answers

If it is something regarding door to door sales, please let the candidates know in your first round of interview.

Tell your job applicants the truth about door to door sales before hiring or training. It was a waste of your time and our time..no compensation for traveling. Infact they don't even care for the new trainees. All they care is the sign ups..

Be real. Don't give a false hope where you guys cheat by saying executive managers position which is actually a door to door position. You tricked all of us. Just change the title from executive manager to door to door in your advertisement.

Without even knowing he said, I don't think you can do it and in no seconds asked if I give you the job, how early can you do? Tomorrow!

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

where would you go if you have to spend your holidays?

2 Answers

Would you rather [Check One] Make more money the harder you work or Get paid by the hourly [sic]

1 Answer

There are none. Obviously nowhere near a real, productive, well-paying job. Only if you're really good at manipulating people into buying some worthless product, door-to-door.

What motivates you?

1 Answer

Why are you here what wasn't working in your last position, or, what makes you think you are good enough to work here.

1 Answer

What motivates you? Can you handle rejection? Can you sell me this pen? Will you be able to show up on time?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you found yourself competitive.

110 of 168 Interview Questions