Experience Design Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experience Design Intern Interview Questions

Experience design intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

tell me about the conflict you met within your project

The interviewer was a poker face, described the internship, and what the company does, and did not ask anything about me or my experience. It seems like he did not want to talk to me at all. :( Also did white boarding, rapid design problem solving.

How do you deal with difficult teammates that you HAVE to work with? How do you pick and choose you battles?

Design a new interface for an existing comment system.

The most unexpected part of the interview was a one-on-one meeting with a lead product manager dealing with one of their existing products. I was put on the spot to examine the current interface and provide my thoughts on what to change or what not to change. It was fairly intimidating because I had no idea how the product is used, barring the quick intro/explanation the product manager provided me with.

Talk about your design process. How would you approach a project?

What would you change about Gmail?

1 Answer

"Do you prefer to work alone or teamwork?" "What is the thing that you are proud of?" "Is there any challenge during your previous work and in college?" Other questions were related to my resume, and what kind of knowledges and skills I had.

Nothing unexpected, if you know the general principals of usability.

110 of 13 Interview Questions