Express Delivery Services interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Can you work outdoors in all types of weather?

1 Answer

"We want our Dashers (drivers) to wear Door Dash shirts. Why do you think that's important? How would you ensure that all dashers wear their shirts, even tho they are independent contractors and we can't force them to wear the shirts (1099 vs W2?" Answer: Think they're looking for managerial experience, how you would manage people, and shows critical thinking and analytical thinking. "Who are the 3 clients we're serving?" Answer: Merchants, customers, clients For the interview if they ask what makes door dash different I would reference the "secret sauce" which is their logistics and engineering team that coordinates driver supply and customer demand to ensure orders get delivered in an up to the minute accurate manner. (they post delivery times to the exact minute so 46 mins for delivery not 45-50 minutes)

1 Answer

Tell me about FedEx's recent activity in the global market? What could be improved going forward?

1 Answer

Give us an example of how you have had to use persuasion in the workplace.

Define quality.

Many questions, typical stuff

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were given a task that you were not qualified for, but in the end, was surprised or proud of what you had successfully accomplished...and how did you do it? ---TRICK QUESTION: You are NEVER supposed to perform duties at FedEx When you are not qualified to do so. AND, at the beginning of the interview, I was told to relate my answers to FedEx experience whenever possible.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you noticed a mistake or safety concern that if ignored, could have resulted in disaster or a much bigger problem...and what did you do about it?

1 Answer

Are you able to lift over 50 lbs?

1 Answer

Why did you not want to stay at your old job?

3140 of 983 Interview Questions