Extern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Extern Interview Questions

Extern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it. What could you have done better?

1 Answer

For railroad operations interviews, talk up your safety record, your flexibility, your understanding of job demands and be humble. Railroads are very conservative and generally don’t like people who will challenge their processes. Very similar to the military. There’s a lot of camaraderie amongst railroaders and the pay is okay, but the lifestyle is extremely tough in operations and not really worth it if you're educated, reform oriented and a go-getter. I've found smaller Class III railroads to be the best in that area. Trainmasters are run an interesting line between corporate policy and the union labor on the ground. They're typically hated by their subordinates. The best ones I had were fair, great listeners, always available and human beings with a strong moral character. Unfortunately, corporate typically wants you to treat your workers like chattel for the benefit of Wall Street. In my opinion, CSX is the most underwhelming of all the big Class I carriers: lots of pointless corporate jargon, poor performance and a lack of vision.

How do you deal with difficult patients?

1 Answer

why do youhave interest in sales

1 Answer

Do you know of or how to use tracking error and information ratio

1 Answer

The hardest question was knowing how to implement the software life-cycle model.

1 Answer

What do you know about donor development

1 Answer

How much money can bring in next month?

1 Answer

Greatest accomplishment at different stages of your working career.

1 Answer

How to compare the way a newsroom operates in relation to a corporate office environment.

1 Answer

What kind of skills would you bring to an agency like this?

110 of 130 Interview Questions