Facilities coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for facilities coordinator

Facilities coordinator Interview Questions

facilities coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given the fact that we have labor union employees here and the labor protects these employees by collective bargaining agreements... how would you deal with a poor perfuming employee whom you have limited influence on?

2 Answers

I would conduct myself as I would with any problematic employee and managed the process though common performance counseling practices. I would start with informal verbal discussions, documenting these conversations afterwards to myself and HR only. I would do my best to establish a professional relationship with the employee and see if motivational discussions would yield any improvement. Second level of engagement would be a more formal and advertised documented conversations with the employee, stressing the importance that we are a team and we all must contribute our best efforts towards the best interest of the department and company. It would be communicated that further escalating performance discussions would require a higher level of involvement and, should the actions of the employee not be corrected, that further disciplinary actions up to and including termination could result. From this point, it's really in the employees hands to address the issues and resolve them.

I would be direct in describing the issue. I acknowledge feeling awkward about the situation and understand that my co-worker may feel embarrassed and defensive. I would think about exactly what I am requesting (e.g., do I want co-workers to stop wearing all scented products or just a certain one?) I would ask for their help, rather than making a demand. I avoid making judgments. I describe behaviors rather than attitudes and motivations. It's entirely possible my co-worker is unaware. It is inappropriate to suggest that a medical condition may be influencing their scent choices. I would treat my fragrant co-worker with the same respect and courtesy I want from him or her. Then thank him or her for understanding.

Was asked about my past experiences in the property management arena with an irate client and how I handled their issue.

1 Answer

Do you have any experience painting? Do you have any experience varnishing?

1 Answer

How to trouble shoot a problem, my abilities, how to handle grumpy people, and much more! I applied for a senior lead position then was told it would be for a tech 4 position 2nd shift. Then was told I would be the only tech on the shift, you could imagine the responsibility! Ive been a hands on manager for years and didnt mind the title as long as I was being compensated for all my skills and certs, in highly skilled and can do everything and anything thats put in front of me yet this company is unprofessional and don't have the decency to send an email that they had decided to go in a different direction!

3 Answers

How would you fix a hole in the ceiling if there was a leak?

3 Answers

Do you have any issues with managing and dispatching roughly 10 technicians?

2 Answers

why do you want to work here

2 Answers

Name a time when you had to make a difficult decision.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you were part of a team and had to find a solution to a problem.

1 Answer

Have you work multiple facilities

110 of 824 Interview Questions