Facilities Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facilities Engineer Interview Questions

Facilities engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Technical questions vary from one Technical Authority to the next. Must difficult would probably be what exactly is the difference between school and real life.

2 Answers

In real life the questions are not set up for you. You will not have all the parameters and you will have to make educated assumptions.

After how long from your onsite interview you received the final decision call?

I was asked to solve a relatively simple trick question about sizing a pump.

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last job?

17 very technical questions

1 Answer

Behavioral - tell me a time where you had to push yourself. Technical - moderate - Boiling point of water? How do we have 280F liquid water in our pipes? moderate - as an engineer, what are the first questions you would ask if you were to design a HVAC system for a facility? hard - a room at 70F and moisture content of 50%, if heated to 100F what happens to the absolute humidity of the room?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were part of a team and had to find a solution to a problem.

1 Answer

If we give you some research money and ask you to pick an area to initiate a JIP where would allocate the money and why?

1 Answer

The case study was something really different because I had never done anything like it before. Pay attention and take notes during the practice case study the day before and it will def help!

1 Answer

Can you think of a time where you had to work with a team to meet a deadline?

1 Answer

They asked about my experience with Visio and basic electricity terminology

110 of 133 Interview Questions