Facility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facility Interview Questions

Facility interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Given the fact that we have labor union employees here and the labor protects these employees by collective bargaining agreements... how would you deal with a poor perfuming employee whom you have limited influence on?

1 Answer

I would conduct myself as I would with any problematic employee and managed the process though common performance counseling practices. I would start with informal verbal discussions, documenting these conversations afterwards to myself and HR only. I would do my best to establish a professional relationship with the employee and see if motivational discussions would yield any improvement. Second level of engagement would be a more formal and advertised documented conversations with the employee, stressing the importance that we are a team and we all must contribute our best efforts towards the best interest of the department and company. It would be communicated that further escalating performance discussions would require a higher level of involvement and, should the actions of the employee not be corrected, that further disciplinary actions up to and including termination could result. From this point, it's really in the employees hands to address the issues and resolve them.

How would you implement key control?

1 Answer

How would I deal with or resolve issues with caregivers (CNA's) who didn't want to let the activities be done? This was a tricky question as the CNA's are under the RN, not under the activity director.

1 Answer

Was asked about my past experiences in the property management arena with an irate client and how I handled their issue.

1 Answer

Do you have any experience painting? Do you have any experience varnishing?

1 Answer

If you dont get offered a position here at Cintas, what will you do?

2 Answers

Technical questions vary from one Technical Authority to the next. Must difficult would probably be what exactly is the difference between school and real life.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you were part of a team and had to find a solution to a problem.

1 Answer

How do you work in the working environment

1 Answer

What is the most recent book you read

110 of 682 Interview Questions