Facility Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facility Manager Interview Questions

Facility manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given the fact that we have labor union employees here and the labor protects these employees by collective bargaining agreements... how would you deal with a poor perfuming employee whom you have limited influence on?

1 Answer

I would conduct myself as I would with any problematic employee and managed the process though common performance counseling practices. I would start with informal verbal discussions, documenting these conversations afterwards to myself and HR only. I would do my best to establish a professional relationship with the employee and see if motivational discussions would yield any improvement. Second level of engagement would be a more formal and advertised documented conversations with the employee, stressing the importance that we are a team and we all must contribute our best efforts towards the best interest of the department and company. It would be communicated that further escalating performance discussions would require a higher level of involvement and, should the actions of the employee not be corrected, that further disciplinary actions up to and including termination could result. From this point, it's really in the employees hands to address the issues and resolve them.

How would you implement key control?

1 Answer

Was asked about my past experiences in the property management arena with an irate client and how I handled their issue.

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to make a difficult decision.

1 Answer

What would I do first, if hired?

1 Answer

How can you make our office better?

1 Answer

Tell me about high school? Was there someone who you looked up to and why? Did you receive any awards, or involvement in extracurricular activities. Do you still do photography?

1 Answer

Can you work at multiple offices throughout the week?

1 Answer

Several questions focused on leadership and the interviewee's perceived role with the team they will be supervising.

1 Answer

Why did you apply because your resume does not spell out that you are a Facilities process manager

110 of 209 Interview Questions