Facility Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facility Manager Interview Questions

Facility manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Given the fact that we have labor union employees here and the labor protects these employees by collective bargaining agreements... how would you deal with a poor perfuming employee whom you have limited influence on?

1 Answer

I would conduct myself as I would with any problematic employee and managed the process though common performance counseling practices. I would start with informal verbal discussions, documenting these conversations afterwards to myself and HR only. I would do my best to establish a professional relationship with the employee and see if motivational discussions would yield any improvement. Second level of engagement would be a more formal and advertised documented conversations with the employee, stressing the importance that we are a team and we all must contribute our best efforts towards the best interest of the department and company. It would be communicated that further escalating performance discussions would require a higher level of involvement and, should the actions of the employee not be corrected, that further disciplinary actions up to and including termination could result. From this point, it's really in the employees hands to address the issues and resolve them.

How would you implement key control?

1 Answer

Was asked about my past experiences in the property management arena with an irate client and how I handled their issue.

1 Answer

Would you like to manage a clinic in Brownsburg

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to make a difficult decision.

1 Answer

Typical questions specific to the position, no difficult or situational interviewing. Basically just confirming experience.

1 Answer

Have you ever managed and company relocation before?

1 Answer

What would I do first, if hired?

1 Answer

Questions outside of area of expertise

1 Answer

How can you make our office better?

110 of 190 Interview Questions