Analyst Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you or have you ever done any kind of drugs

What is my 5 year plan?

1 Answer

Basic behavioral interview. All questions asked me to elaborate on some aspect of my resume. A couple people really dug into the technical parts of my resume, but they seemed to be checking on whether my resume was accurate more than my current technical abilities. I had a lot of volunteer work on my resume and they only asked me about what looked like fluff to them. Again, they seemed to be checking on how much my resume was embellished. They also asked about places I've traveled, if I play sports, last book I read, etc. The guy who didn't prepare questions asked me what animal describes me best and why. That one was by far the hardest.

1 Answer

The most difficult question I was asked is, "What could you do with more income", which is the slogan for our division.

1 Answer

Do you have any experience with inventory databases.

1 Answer

No difficult or unusual questions were asked

1 Answer

Please explain some of the OR projects you worked on in previous jobs.

1 Answer

Why did you choose this unusual career path from Engineering to Management?

1 Answer

Q: Do you want to stay with the program?

110 of 159 Interview Questions