Analyst Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Analyst Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What is your experience managing a team or project?

How do you typically learn about new topics that you are unfamiliar with?

How would I handle a difficult client?

1 Answer

Don't remember many specifics (this was years ago), but I do remember not getting a lot of difficult or unexpected questions. The interviews were more like conversations, and made it feel like they genuinely just wanted to know what my goals were, what I could do, what I LIKED to do, what type of experience I had, etc. I think at the end of the day, if you've gotten the interview for an RA position, it probably means you can do the job; they just want to make sure you're not a total psychopath in the interview. Just know about your history and goals, and how they connect to the area you're interviewing for, and you'll be fine.

Q: How would you handle having an assignment where its nature changed at the last minute?