Analyst Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

how do you know find out whether people like a game?

If you could drive any car? What would it be?

during the job fit interview, it was mostly a conversation and going over my resume. they were seeing if i was a good fit for an open position.

How do you schedule things when it is impossible to get them done?

If you know you can't accomplish something on time, what do you do?

Give analytics perspective of a scenaio which they tell you

Don't remember many specifics (this was years ago), but I do remember not getting a lot of difficult or unexpected questions. The interviews were more like conversations, and made it feel like they genuinely just wanted to know what my goals were, what I could do, what I LIKED to do, what type of experience I had, etc. I think at the end of the day, if you've gotten the interview for an RA position, it probably means you can do the job; they just want to make sure you're not a total psychopath in the interview. Just know about your history and goals, and how they connect to the area you're interviewing for, and you'll be fine.

Walk me through your resume starting your senior year in high school.

Most difficult question during the interview was "how do you feel about managing your boss?"