Intern Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

Intern Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

it is unpaid internship is it ok

1 Answer

well looking for the experience

What is our favorite project you have worked on and why? What did you do for this project?

1 Answer

They asked about where how I viewed education as a whole and what I wanted to change.

1 Answer

The questions were fairly basic, but the most unexpected was "provide an example outside of school that you were faced with a problem and how did you solve it?" LIke I said they were straightforward questions that didn't really involve any acccounting or business related skills.

What do you know about submarines?

1 Answer

Explain a situation where you had to take the lead on a project, and what were its results?

How did you handle working with others with conflicting views? Describe your strengths and weaknesses.

Intended date of graduation, major, and "why here."

110 of 36 Interview Questions