Marketing Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic behavioral interview. All questions asked me to elaborate on some aspect of my resume. A couple people really dug into the technical parts of my resume, but they seemed to be checking on whether my resume was accurate more than my current technical abilities. I had a lot of volunteer work on my resume and they only asked me about what looked like fluff to them. Again, they seemed to be checking on how much my resume was embellished. They also asked about places I've traveled, if I play sports, last book I read, etc. The guy who didn't prepare questions asked me what animal describes me best and why. That one was by far the hardest.

1 Answer

I was slated for 5 hours of behavioral interview time. Really the best advice I can give is come in well-rested. Don't exaggerate technical skills on resume because they checked.

There's no 9 to 5 schedule, your schedule depends on the company you're marketing for. Do you mind working weekends and long hours?

1 Answer

Why I wanted to work for a private company at the time.

1 Answer

give an exaple of a time when you...

1 Answer

In your past sales experience, how did you convert a client to buy something, when you did not have what they initially requested?

1 Answer

If you were approached by an angry resident while on tour with a prospect, how would you handle the situation?

Are you okay with traveling every day with your own vehicle within a 40 mile radius of Fairfax and working weekends?

What is your experience managing a team or project?

110 of 63 Interview Questions