Program Manager Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

Program Manager Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you get employee accountability

1 Answer

Program Management requires managing salary and billing rates. Can you explain the elements of determining a wrap rate and its relationship to salary, profit and bill rates?

1 Answer

How large and what types of programs did I have experience running in the past, types of contracts, which client agencies, etc.?

Why should we hire you? What value can you add?

Can you interview on Monday, and travel on Wednesday?

1 Answer

Many questions about how do I deal with heavy workload, stressful business, difficult personalities. Was asked how my past experience relates to the position. Most questions were just asking about past experience and people skills.

What could I bring to the organization and what I hoped to get from this work experience?

110 of 11 Interview Questions