Consultant Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There was a question related to my Masters dissertation, where the interviewer asked me I thought the lessons learned in the international context were applicable to the domestic context.

1 Answer

This was unexpected, as I did not realize the dissertation would be used as much more than a writing sample - so make sure to know the materials you provide as part of the interview process inside out and anticipate curve balls like this one where you're asked to extract the knowledge to another setting.

(After reading the RFP and researching the company) What did I think of the company's ability to compete for this work?

1 Answer

always, where are you headed adn how do you plan to get there

1 Answer

No questions were operationally difficult. The difficulty was answering them in a way that would stimulate their thoughts without being "off-putting".

1 Answer

What do you bring to the company.

1 Answer

Describe your niche: strategy or HC or business transformation or project management or IT implementation

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

How are you different than all of the other people we interview?

1 Answer

Nothing was really difficult. Just relate your experience to what the position is looking for

Most difficult is trying to determine the lowest pay you are willing to accept. I would recommend anyone starting out not to low ball themselves.

110 of 49 Interview Questions