Manager Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me an example of a difficult customer and how you dealt with him/her

1 Answer

Active listening - seek to understand the problem, rather than defending my actions. Then collaboratively seek a mutually agreeable plan for correcting the problem.

Was asked to do propose a strategic solution to a complex current business problem.

1 Answer

What do you describe as commitment to your job and what sacrifices are you willing to make your store a success and maintain a profitable year.

1 Answer

Nothing stood out to me as being a tough question. Mostly about my past experience.

1 Answer

How do your skills benefit CSC?

1 Answer

Whar questions do you have?

1 Answer

How do your skills and ablities fit this job?

Each interviewer has full autonomy over there time with you so there are really no repeat questions. The 1 on 1 itself was much more conversational - not a one sided Q & A.

110 of 53 Interview Questions