Project Manager Interview Questions in Farmington Hills, MI | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Farmington Hills, MI

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q: where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Q: What confict resolution skills do you have?

Describe a situation where you had an issue communicating effectively with a stakeholder, and how you resolved it.

What would have to happen to make you think this position is not a good fit for you.

Reasons for leaving current employer type of product worked on with many details how do you manage customer's expectations & relationship

Why I wanted the job.

1 Answer

Not anything unusual....Beware they are the worst at micro management...Have to log at least 40 hours on badge reading system or get a nasty email. Don't think extra hours gets you any kudos either!!

Write me a letter explaining why I should hire you.

1 Answer