Federal Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal Account Manager Interview Questions

Federal account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

"Tell me 10 great things that describe you. Also, 10 more things that describe your personality and also 10 things related to business that people who know you would say..."

1 Answer

Reliable; resourceful, dependable, authentic, fast-paced, well organized, prepared, goal oriented, high achiever and think outside the box!

Each interviewer asked what major projects I've managed in the past, what unique problems I've encountered, and how I solved those problems.

1 Answer

This was a new position for the company, so it was difficult for the interviewers in terms of relying on standard interview subject matter and questions. The position is a coordination-heavy role nested in the Fed TAM Pod, which is an organization that has a technical/engineering focus. The one major question I received from all (paraphrased here) was "What is the role of a Project Manager, and how do your actions and input relate to the rest of the company?"

1 Answer

Tell me about your past experience

1 Answer

How I prospected for new business?

1 Answer

Standard background and skills analysis, very friendly and professional recruiting team. Based on online profile sales manager was new to position, not much background in sales but more in this support. Appears that they have promoted from within.

16 of 6 Interview Questions