Find jobs for field applications engineer

Field applications engineer Interview Questions

Field Applications Engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Field Applications Engineer was asked...March 13, 2019

How comfortable you feel programming in C++?

2 Answers

Can you provide any insight into what kind of code was discussed or if anything was asked to be coded up? Less

They assessed that by discussing some lines of code

UNISOC

Caching during contacts loading

1 Answers

Application loading concepts and process of platform

CPU Tech

Do you have experience programming a PPC or Risc processor ?

1 Answers

What is you experience and describe the project you done?

1 Answers

I have 5 years experience as application engineer and design at MCU field,I design a very popular MCU for consumer market. Less

Engenius Technologies

Questions about 802.11 ac scalability and deployment. when would it be recommended to shift from 2.4 to 5 GHz 802.11 standards like n and ac. What are requirements other than the APs. Client side requirements like Client radios, existing Ethernet network.

1 Answers

The manager seemed happy with my asnwers

Texas Instruments

A circuit was drawn on the whiteboard consisting of two op-amps with reference voltages and and input voltage going into both op-amps. The outputs of the mosfet each had diodes, which were both attached to the gate of an n-channel mosfet, which had the source attached to ground, and the drain attached to a resistor which was connected to a reference voltage. I was then asked if I knew what the circuit did.

1 Answers

I was not familiar with the circuit, and did not know it's output/operation at first glance. However, I told the interviewers that I could walk them through how I would go about solving the circuit and figuring out what the output would be. I choose two different input voltages and analyzed the circuit and resulting output for each case. My analysis and output was correct for each case, and they told me the circuit was an op-amp window comparator circuit (a simple google search will show you the basic circuit that I described above). Less

Astera Labs

There were numerous interviews with lots of technical questions but one question that stood out was the classic "tell us of a time where you did NOT do something right" and I told a story where I snapped at a customer.

1 Answers

The people on the interview appreciated that I was admitting I was human and how I dealt with the situation afterwards that was most important. Less

A SQUARE

in technical mainly Vfd related questions. competitors info, vfd applications, system integration, and

1 Answers

in marketing give references you have in your area

EOS Imaging

Do you have experience in the medical field?

1 Answers

No (as they could see it in my CV, so the interview ended there. Lost afternoon.) Less

Teradyne

Mostly technical. If you have electrical background it should be easy. I did not, so I could only get through half of the questions. Ex: what is the current flowing through this circuit, how would you write this code to do something simple like count how many of x number appear in an array

1 Answers

Remember ohms law and brush up on your coding

Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Interview Questions