Field consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field consultant Interview Questions

6,314

field consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A study has a quota of 200. If you can expect 80% of you sample to recovery in 6 days, how many pieces of sample will need to be added to the study in order to reach quota in 6 days.

4 Answers

I think the correct answer would be "50" because they ask how many pieces will need to be added.

80% of 200 is 160 so would it be 40 that is needed?

The one unscripted question was: I am a customer, and you wrote the estimate on my car up as a 3 hour repair on the quarter panel, and I say I want it replaced. What do you say?

1 Answer

How would you handle a differing opinion from another experienced Engineer.

1 Answer

How do you define a team?

10 Answers

If water in a well rises 2 feet each day and falls 1 foot each night, how long til the water reaches the top of a 10 foot well

8 Answers

If you placed a perforating gun 2000 ft underneath the ground and ignite the charge. Which direction would it blast? If you were do the same, but the depth was 200 ft, would you expect the same direction? Why?

7 Answers

"This will be harder than anything you've done. Gauranteed. Still want to do it?"

6 Answers

Asked me to describe a time where i faced a technical challenge to which i hadn't been trained on before and how did i handle it.

5 Answers

On a clock, what is the difference in the angle of the minute hand and the hour hand when the clock shows 3:15.

5 Answers

You are hiking through the jungle and stumble across a treasure chest in a 9ft DIA, 11 ft deep hole. List solutions to the retrieval of the treasure chest.

110 of 6,314 Interview Questions