Field Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Director Interview Questions

Field director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why come from a lg company doing very large deals to a small open source company with a much lower average sale revenue?

1 Answer

While there is a great feeling of impact in selling a multi-million deal to a Fortune 100 company, it's a new and exciting opportunity to grow business in an emerging segment and see faster results due to the shorter sales cycle.

Would you like to come back to Shorter University to be a Graduate Assistant with the track and field program.

1 Answer

How do you work with different personalities?

1 Answer

I was asked about my strategies and tactics for lead generation.

Q. Describe a situation that didn't turn out the way you expected and what you learned from it Q. What would your 90 day ramp plan be? Q. Have you ever had to release an employee and how did you go about it? Q. Describe your management style Q. Talk me through your background Q. How do you communicate with team members? Q. How do you manage remote employees? Q. How do you manage requests from the field for events? -- This was a biggie, everyone asked me this.

Tell me about a time you were challenged and what did you learn.

Present a situational analysis regarding revenue generation.

1 Answer

AFP uses the SOB model for interviews. Situation, Behavior, Outcome--not other SOB you're probably thinking of

110 of 23 Interview Questions