Field Energy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Field Energy Consultant

Field Energy Consultant Interview Questions

Field energy consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why you?

1 Answer

Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.

No difficult questions. When I finally got to Solar City after the recruiters, I wasn't asked any questions at all about how I sold $3.2 million in solar myself at my last solar company. Or about the type of systems we did or anything. It was more like, "tell us why you're here." The sales manager talked about the company & his own sales history. He insisted I would need to spend at least 20 hours per week in Home Depot which didn't seem like the best use of my time. I was open about how I felt having a lot of experience in that role. He insisted it was much different than in No. California with BP Solar. So I agreed I would give it a shot. I would be curious to find out how many women are actually hired in this "consultant" vs. "adviser" position (sitting in Home Depots generating leads). I asked about the opportunities for commercial sales as well as solar leases & he didn't like that. Oh, he did ask if I knew the 3 businesses involved.....

Why are you here?

1 Answer

I was a little apprehensive when I learned about the sales quote of 8 per month.

1 Answer

Why would you be successful at solar city?

1 Answer

What type of Sales experience do you have?

1 Answer

Asked about why you want to work for Solar City. How do you feel about your current position and why are you leaving. Why do you think you would be successful in this role

What are your goals for first 30, 60 and 90 days?

1 Answer

what do I know about the company, what made me apply, what do I think where i could be in the near future.

1 Answer

Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for SolarCity?

110 of 76 Interview Questions