Field Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Field Executive

Field Executive Interview Questions

Field executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

I said that I had been in the specific territory for 20 years, knew the accounts, had the background which would offer the best chance of creating a successful career, had industry experience, and was the best candidate for the position.

Describe a time when you encountered an aversion in the sales process, how did you deal with the aversion and what was the outcome.

Do you have a personal relationship with XEO at Company Fortune 500 Company

1 Answer

It was very informal. He asked a few behavioral questions that all built off one another - he started broad and ended narrow. It didn't really feel like an interview the way he addressed me. He seemed truly interested in knowing me. My wife was listening to my entire phone screen and she asked why i kept laughing at the end.... Wasn't sure if that was good or bad.... The face to face was good, but there were some questions that were repeated - Are you comfortable with travel? Are you aware of the travel requirements? I understand ingraining those questions, but further organization could have been presented. I actually gave HR a hard time because he was so involved with the process I was surprised he didn't supply questions for everyone.... He was quick to let me know they are working to get to that point.

Maritz was interested in my opinion on the state of the CX market

1 Answer

They wanted to know about my experience in the technology field.

There were no questions asked of me that haven't been asked before.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you...lead a project, won a customer over who was dissatisfied, etc. Typical open questions

STAR questions: describe a time that you went above and beyond to get an account?

All behavioral questions. Tells about a time when kind of crap.

110 of 16 Interview Questions