Field Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Manager Interview Questions

Field manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

FMLA, ADA, Title VII, Union experience, policy and advising, customer service, professionalism, travel to sites and locations.

3 Answers

As per Richard Gonzalez "Spot on", " You knocked it out of the park", " I'm satisfied with the answers you provided".

Richard Gonzalez the Site Manager and Joe Pollock, the Field HR Manager are Shady! I went to an interview with these 2 jokers and the interview went well till pay was discussed. They wanted me to take an Field HR Manager role for 15 to 17 an hour. i told them I made more than that in my current role. Joe Pollock said to me and Richard Gonzalez agreed, that "because I didn't build it" meaning because I didn't build the site with recruiting, staffing, organize the file, that the role would be more like an HR Clerk?......I applied for an Field HR Manager role, I received email confirmation that the interview was for an Field HR Manager role, and yet these people did a bait and switch on me? Later in the interview both Richard and Joe, had the nerve, to say "don't think that the pay is a step back, think of the future opportunities, business is growing and new accounts are being gained". To which Joe Pollock, said "yea, Orlando Field HR Manager, pays 60 to 70k"... Are you serious? Are you kidding me?! That was the salary I expected from the job I was interviewing for, not being scammed to take an HR Clerk job, with the responsibilities on the job description for the Field HR Manager role. In the interview I asked the number and what was the demographics of the employees? Joe Pollock said near 100 and the majority are "Caribbean" people. To which he added they are suspicious of management and like to test the boundaries as all drivers are union backed. interesting assessment Mr. Joe Pollock. To conclude, these jokers, Richard Gonzalez and Joe Pollock are bad news. They think they can hire some misinformed person for jobs at their location. They offered me $15- $17 an hour for the Field HR Manager role. The average of 15-17 is $16 $16x2080(work hours in year)= $33,280 a year Remember he said the same job in Orlando paid $60 to $70 a year. The average is $65,000 a year. $65,000/2080= $31.20 an hour. $31.25/2= $15.62... As you can see they wanted to hire an HR Field Manager at almost 50% the salary. These people wanted to save money with salary to probably pay for another position, such as a driver or maybe a bonus for them in being under budget for payroll. Who know , but who ever reads this, I hope you take into consideration that these asshat jokers are scamming people! Don't waste you time here!

Thank for writing this review. I saw the job ad and I was looking to apply but with your detailed account of what you experienced, I decided I should not waste my time.

Give me a 30-60-90 day plan

2 Answers

Comprehensive questions about prior work experience and competencies.

Sell me this pen.

2 Answers

Do you have reliable transportation? Do you have insurance on the vehicle?

2 Answers

I always find the question about expected salary to be the hardest to answer

2 Answers

explain a time when you were expected to do something and did it, but didn't communicate with a manager to know exactly what the task was.

2 Answers

Why going from private practice to corporate

2 Answers

Tell us about your telecom experience

2 Answers

do I like working with my hands

110 of 431 Interview Questions