Field Marketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Marketer Interview Questions

Field marketer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked me: "What was your biggest promo FAIL in which your were directly responsible and how did you remedy it?" The was the toughest question because saying "none" was not allowed. I had to identify my biggest fail and explain step by step how it happened and how it was fixed. If you insist there have been none then, you're not the right fit because they want problem solvers.

1 Answer

Give me an example of when you had to persuade someone that your argument/ idea was the right one?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

1 Answer

The next day I went for a second "interview" only to find out that it wasn't an interview, it was a field trip!!! and to my surprise I had to pay for travel and food expenses from my pocket!! no previous info on the field trip and no info on how I will make money?? very misleading company, why ask 8 hours from your day to go face to face to speak to strangers on the streets and not even give a metrocard?!? and when I ask the guy why I have to pay? he said because this is only the 2nd interview, I was like what? there are more coming my way and your not paying?!? I said No thanks, I came here to get money in the first place, not to spent.

1 Answer

How well can you handle rejection?

1 Answer

If you encounter a business owner that tells you to leave their store , what would you do.

1 Answer

Can you work for a demanding boss that expects you to be on 24/7 when you are at the end stages of planning an event?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to break the rules at your job.

110 of 199 Interview Questions