Field Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Representative Interview Questions

Field representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you encounter a business owner that tells you to leave their store , what would you do.

1 Answer

"Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a hostile person, and how did you handle it?"

1 Answer

"Tell me about a time when you tried to do something and failed. How did you react to it?"

Sell me your water

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone to do something that they inititally did not want to do.

1 Answer

Have you ever had a job in which you had to deal with the public?

1 Answer

We all face rejection at times. Tell me about a time you experienced rejection and how you dealt with it.

1 Answer

on a scale of 1 - 5 how proficient are you with Excell. I replied with a level 3. Interviewer then asked me a "level 3" question that I didn't know the answer to. It was something to the effect of...you have a cell on sheet one and want to add it to a cell in sheet 2 and again to a cell in sheet 3 and put the answer on a cell in sheet 4. How would you do that?

1 Answer

how to handle resistance in the field

1 Answer

This was one of my first real interviews so it was kinda rough.... questions included: when have you shown leadership qualities do you have experience in sales, if what helped you succeed What is your role on a team? where do you see yourself in five years? Are you competitive? What is one of your weaknesses? strenghts? What is an example of a difficult decision you had to make? What is an example of a difficult problem you have solved? What do you think you will be doing in this position?