Field Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Sales Executive Interview Questions

Field sales executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you encountered an aversion in the sales process, how did you deal with the aversion and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

Described a time when a sale was made even in the face of an aversion.

Do you have a personal relationship with XEO at Company Fortune 500 Company

1 Answer

It was very informal. He asked a few behavioral questions that all built off one another - he started broad and ended narrow. It didn't really feel like an interview the way he addressed me. He seemed truly interested in knowing me. My wife was listening to my entire phone screen and she asked why i kept laughing at the end.... Wasn't sure if that was good or bad.... The face to face was good, but there were some questions that were repeated - Are you comfortable with travel? Are you aware of the travel requirements? I understand ingraining those questions, but further organization could have been presented. I actually gave HR a hard time because he was so involved with the process I was surprised he didn't supply questions for everyone.... He was quick to let me know they are working to get to that point.

Maritz was interested in my opinion on the state of the CX market

Standard questions

1 Answer

I didn't know that they wanted a high level presentation that would close a C level executive, so my presentation was a bit too technical for the audience and I think I almost failed the interview because I went a little too deep in the weeds. I remedied the situation by adjusting my pitch and pulling out a separate ROI deck that I had given at a conference

How do you prioritize?

1 Answer

Broadly speaking the interview questions covered: Experience, personality, goals, and organization's culture fit.

Tell me about a an important decision you had to make. What lead to this decision, what steps did you take to support, and what was the result of the decision made?

110 of 12 Interview Questions