Field Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Sales Interview Questions

Field sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a differing opinion from another experienced Engineer.

1 Answer

Let him explain his position in detail. Agree with as much as I can, using "I" statements, never using "I don't think YOU. . ." Additionally, I use alot of diagram detail to explain my positions, which proves confidence and most people are visual learners.

what does aflac do

1 Answer

Most of the questions were straight forward as i had said, but I guess at least one that they asked that would have been the most difficult was asking what the biggest accomplishment or the most rewarding accomplishment you had in your life was, not necessarily being job related, which can sometimes throw some people off because they usually might expect one like that to be asked only being related to jobs.

1 Answer

you seem to get everything you want, what makes you think you can handle the rejection?

1 Answer

What do you know about our brands?

1 Answer

There were none really. Easy Interview Process.

Normal Questions

1 Answer

Be prepared to take the IQ tests twice especially if you do well, because they want to make sure no one cheats.

1 Answer

Industry Standard Questions: Why are you looking to change jobs? How do you define success? What did you do that made you successful? How do you define ethical success? Sell me something.

110 of 362 Interview Questions