Field Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Sales Manager Interview Questions

Field sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

do I like working with my hands

2 Answers

it depends on the work

Curious post, since AstroNova has not been recruiting for a "Field Sales Manager". Nor did we have a new HR person doing interviews in February. We always strive to treat our candidates with courtesy and respect and continue to look for talent to support our strong growth. We apologize if you had a negative experience with our recruiting process and if one of our staffing agency partners contributed to your negative experience, we would like to know who they are. Thank you.

How would I handle an employee which I had discovered was stealing from the company..

Sell me your water

1 Answer

How do you react to failure, conflict, or a bad day? What do you do when someone or something tries to put you down?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

I was asked how long I had been in the business.

1 Answer

Walk me start-to-finish through the largest/most strategic deal you've closed in your career.

Why do you not have the ability to make professional customers pricing more flexible and easier to implement on a micro market basis.

What was your favorite part of your last job?

Said he loved my experience ,gave description of duties and role, did not ask me any interview questions.

110 of 43 Interview Questions