Field Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Sales Representative Interview Questions

Field sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

This was one of my first real interviews so it was kinda rough.... questions included: when have you shown leadership qualities do you have experience in sales, if what helped you succeed What is your role on a team? where do you see yourself in five years? Are you competitive? What is one of your weaknesses? strenghts? What is an example of a difficult decision you had to make? What is an example of a difficult problem you have solved? What do you think you will be doing in this position?

1 Answer

they like that i had played sports..showed i was competitive. I would have tried to pull some more examples of leadership experience and sales.

Most of the questions were straight forward as i had said, but I guess at least one that they asked that would have been the most difficult was asking what the biggest accomplishment or the most rewarding accomplishment you had in your life was, not necessarily being job related, which can sometimes throw some people off because they usually might expect one like that to be asked only being related to jobs.

1 Answer

I was asked about why I was looking for a job when I had such high performance in my previous position.

1 Answer

"Does this sound like something you'd like to move forward with?"

1 Answer

The most unexpected question asked was "Can you name 3 people who you would like to meet?"

1 Answer

What do you know about our brands?

1 Answer

There were none really. Easy Interview Process.

Normal Questions

1 Answer

Be prepared to take the IQ tests twice especially if you do well, because they want to make sure no one cheats.

110 of 166 Interview Questions