Field Service Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

Field service engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

At the time I responded at length in detail. Obviously, this is an important technical type of question where the company Regional Manager is attempting to source out your tactical and strategic plans for integrating your career motivations and expertise into a goal oriented success plan for your future starting years in the company. I stated why I valued this technically integrated role in engineering, consulting and sales over simply an engineering position at the time and why I thought my base experiences were the best for this job and where I saw myself in 5 years and how I would get there. I explained how I would excel at the first position I was starting in and how I would make it to the next position I desired at a higher management level in the company within a dynamic window of time.

Answer is too focused on you. Should turn it around to indicate what benefit there is to the company with YOU being the Technical Client Consultant and indicate how they, being as wonderful as they are, are important for your growth.

Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.

2 Answers

Do you know how to ping a host network from a laptop?

2 Answers

How would you troubleshoot an unresponsive user interface monitor using a multipage schematic?

2 Answers

If i died what would my head stone say?

2 Answers

Why a field service engineer?

1 Answer

Basic electrical knowledge to more advanced technical skill questions.

1 Answer

Why did I put salt and pepper in my soup before I tasted it?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years

1 Answer

Several questions related to current limitations or associated problems encountered with some of the biomedical equipment from a customer or usability perspective (i.e. what is the biggest complaint with equipment X, why is equipment Z superior to equipment X). Additionally, technical questions related to why some new product lines will have a greater market impact from a technical solution standpoint compared to current more expensive or older biological/biomedical methods (i.e. which product do you see making an impact in the market place in this next year and why?).

110 of 262 Interview Questions