Field service engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field service engineer Interview Questions

field service engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are hiking through the jungle and stumble across a treasure chest in a 9ft DIA, 11 ft deep hole. List solutions to the retrieval of the treasure chest.

5 Answers

Varied. I imagine creative, technically sound, and out-of-the-box answers would be the most noticeable.

If the chest has handles, you can create a mechanical structure over the hole, to winch it up. If it does not, drop a ladder into the hole, climb down and attempt to open treasure chest. Small C4 charge and some det cord should get you around most locks. There are endless answers, a crane, etc...

I will try to get a ladder or tie a rope to a tree nearby, go down the hole and carry the treasure chest in my hands out of the hole. The point is they have not mentioned anything about the treasure chest size. So i will presume it to be a small size chest.

change Linux folder permission

3 Answers

How would you troubleshoot an unresponsive user interface monitor using a multipage schematic?

How do you calculate Critical Dimension for semiconductor

3 Answers

Do you know how to ping a host network from a laptop?

2 Answers

Would you continue your education? What do you hope to gain from working with our company? How did you feel about your last job and why?

2 Answers

What would i say my biggest weakness is?

2 Answers

Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.

2 Answers

How do you manage multiple problems in multiple locations?

Define AWG