Field Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Service Interview Questions

Field service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

At the time I responded at length in detail. Obviously, this is an important technical type of question where the company Regional Manager is attempting to source out your tactical and strategic plans for integrating your career motivations and expertise into a goal oriented success plan for your future starting years in the company. I stated why I valued this technically integrated role in engineering, consulting and sales over simply an engineering position at the time and why I thought my base experiences were the best for this job and where I saw myself in 5 years and how I would get there. I explained how I would excel at the first position I was starting in and how I would make it to the next position I desired at a higher management level in the company within a dynamic window of time.

Answer is too focused on you. Should turn it around to indicate what benefit there is to the company with YOU being the Technical Client Consultant and indicate how they, being as wonderful as they are, are important for your growth.

If i died what would my head stone say?

2 Answers

Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.

2 Answers

Do you know how to ping a host network from a laptop?

2 Answers

How would you troubleshoot an unresponsive user interface monitor using a multipage schematic?

Do you mind traveling?

1 Answer

What would you do if there was a potential situation that required safety gear and there was no PPE gear on site?

1 Answer

Several questions related to current limitations or associated problems encountered with some of the biomedical equipment from a customer or usability perspective (i.e. what is the biggest complaint with equipment X, why is equipment Z superior to equipment X). Additionally, technical questions related to why some new product lines will have a greater market impact from a technical solution standpoint compared to current more expensive or older biological/biomedical methods (i.e. which product do you see making an impact in the market place in this next year and why?).

1 Answer

Why are manhole covers round?

1 Answer

If you watched your best friend of 20 year steal something what would you do? Report him, tell him to put it back and never do it again, or do not say anything.

110 of 815 Interview Questions