Field Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Field Solutions Engineer Interview Questions

Field solutions engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Provide some examples of specific opportunities you have worked end to end from presales through design and development of SOW.

1 Answer

I provided a few examples and tried to be as specific as possible regarding my communications, skills, technical approach and maturity in working with sales to provide clients with exceptional value in provision of high value solutions.

No real technical questions were asked. I was asked why I wanted to get involved with this particular field,

They asked how I would handle a sales team that was inexperienced selling enterprise solutions.

1 Answer

The interest analysis was comprised of questions like: Fill out your employment history for a minimum of five years from current. Pick so many word off this page that people would use to describe you. Pick words which you would use to describe yourself. Pick words which do NOT describe you. What is your dream job? What is your favorite book? What magazines do you like to read? Name one person you look up to and why. How would you describe yourself? How would the people who do not like you describe you? What income would you like to make in 2 years time?

Are you good with hyperconverged infrastructure?

1 Answer

Are you good with hyperconverged infrastructure?

16 of 6 Interview Questions