File clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

File clerk Interview Questions

file clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did i want to work for them? Was i willing to walk and stand for long hours of the day? Dis i have any reservations about traveling all day, even in the rain and snow? (and this being the weird part) Was i willing to walk dogs? etc., even though that wasn't apart of my job description.

2 Answers

Of Course i said i would do the work, just like any body else that was looking for work. but honestly looking back, was it all worth it for 12 dollars an hour? i'd have to say no. It was a great experience, but not enough compensation for the amount of work i had to do.

Why did you want to work for them" you should have responded, for the same reason everyone else is here, Money. Willing to walk in the Snow, this is where this office gets really obnoxious, this firm's management think that people got to take their old school way of thinking and humiliating ways of doing business, their disrespectful ways of treating people looking for a decent job. This firm really think they are the best law firm ever, they are so wrong and they will never realize that, thats the reason they keep contacting Glassdoor and Avoo to force them to remove bad reviews and leave the good ones, what is that, money power so because of their money they can abuse of the power and humiliate humble hard working people. Employees at this firm are being asked to write reviews otherwise they will get fired, and when cases settled, management forces clients to write reviews on AVOO EVEN BEFORE THEY GIVE THEM THEIR SETTLEMENT CHECK, thats UNETHICAL.

Tania asked me about my career goals. I love that it wasnt just about placing me wherever they could it-- they placed me where I wanted to be. Tania showed she cared to prepare me for my career goals and I really appreciated that.

1 Answer

They asked if I planned to take more than 2 days off per month.

1 Answer

What are you looking to get out of this job?

1 Answer

How organized are you personally?

1 Answer

Did I have dependable transportation and would I agree to be there to work at the beginning of each shift? What was my past experience? What computer skills did I have? What was my longer term work objectives?

1 Answer

What would you do if you got stuck and couldn't complete a task?

1 Answer

What do you like to do in your spare time?

1 Answer

What do you plan on achieving with this role?

1 Answer

How do you deal with stress?

110 of 129 Interview Questions