Finance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finance Assistant Interview Questions

"As a finance assistant, finance directors depend on your ability to manage, process, and troubleshoots to allow operations to run smoothly. During your interview, expect to mostly be asked about your knowledge of the industry, your expectations for the job, and how much time you would be willing to dedicate towards it. In addition, you are expected to be able to work with Excel, work with a variety of personalities, and manage many projects at once. Be sure that you are informed about the company prior to the interview and understand the basics of finance."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I wasn't really asked hard questions. We just talked naturally about the industry and what i was looking for.

1 Answer

I shared with them that I was looking for a huge potential for growth, good compensation and a friendly work enviornment. (That's what I got!)

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

1 Answer

Tell me what you know about the company?

1 Answer

After all the work you will put in to prepare yourself, they will not get back to you. UNPROFESSIONAL!!

2 Answers

Since you do not have hotel industry experience, you would not be a good fit for the position. You are overqualified for the lower positions and would likely get bored. What do you think?

Expected Salary?

1 Answer

What is your biggest impact

1 Answer

The questions weren't difficult or unexpected. The biggest issue facing the two C-levels was travel. They wanted to know how I would best handle international and domestic travel situations (like missing flights, canceled flights, etc.).

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself / What do you want to accomplish in the next five years?

1 Answer

Mostly the interviewers just asked what it was that I did not like to do.

110 of 147 Interview Questions